Sunday 26 February 2017

Dress Making Report: I LOOOOOVE Gold!

Twelve yards of sparkly golden tulle was spread all over my studio floor as I began to create this ahhhhhmazing skirt for a photo shoot at the end of January. This soft yet BOLD fabric left an imprint on me ❤. Everything in my house is now covered in golden sparkles, but who doesn't love a little bit of that kind of dust!

The shoot was fantastic, I love working with like minded and creative people! Whimsical with an edge, this skirt was brought to life as the model put it on. Her make-up done by Sacha was fierce and beautiful, she has an incredible way of enhancing everything she touches. Thank you so much for including me and I can't wait to do a little something more with this golden beauty.




Want more? Sign up A.M.E.G. Designs making all your dress dreams 
come true and helping to illuminate the beauty in you ❤









Website
Facebook
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment