Thursday 1 December 2016

A little Birdy told me..

Hello Wonderful!

Isn't just the best time of year, with joyful music playing and every ones spirits start to lift as we get into the holiday season. Christmas parties and get togethers come by the plenty and all the time we have gets compiled into one month where we really make time for the ones we love.  It certainly is one of my favourite times of the year.

I get to see family that lives on the other side of Canada and have every one all together under one, two, or three roves, how exciting!  There are many gifts to be given and love to be had, that we must always remember those in need. I have heard a lot of families who instead of buying things for each other, they donate what they would have spent to charities, local and global. THIS is so amazing, and what a time of year to do so when many who are less fortunate then we, really need a lift in spirits. 

The Canadian Women's Foundation and Raising the Roof are the two that I contribute to all year round. BUT I like to give a little bit more a Christmas to help an individual or family in need. I truly believe that giving to another, not only lifts them up but gives us our own strength to say thank you for all that we have to be grateful for. 


This morning I received a little birdy in the mail that made me so very grateful for my own healing and hope. The fact that I can help someone else's journey to an awesome life, makes me so thankful.

I will be donating to The Canadian Women's Foundation this year and all ask from you my amazing readers and tribe to share this like crazy! For every new 'Like' on my Facebook page up to 300, I will donate a dollar and match it to my own contribution.

Since 1991, the Canadian Women's Foundation has invested in more than 1400 community programs across Canada that help women and girls move out of violence, out of poverty and into confidence and leadership.  It's a chance to offer hope to a woman starting out on a difficult journey.  

This Christmas help someone in need, human or animal, whatever foundation speaks to you the most and put your heart there. Any contribution is big, whether a dollar or one million, donating gets someone closer to a better and happier life. 

SO be grateful for all that you have because someone certainly wishes they were in your shoes!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas love!


Your Designer,

Amanda Garrett


No comments:

Post a Comment