Monday 31 October 2016

Halloween



Once again this year I created a costume that made me really excited to be going to a Halloween Party. I was a Galaxy, in which my name was Galaxy that night. Oh SO in love! I made the peplum top with extra fabric, the silver piece is covered in colourful and glow in the dark fabric paint. Comets and shooting stars I had so much FUN with the paint part (haha). Searching the dollar store for stars, I found some CHRISTMAS decorations that were perfect! I sewed them on and voila! Inspired by my galaxy yoga pants, add the very high heels and make-up and there you have it, A GALAXY.
The night was enjoyed with some very fabulous characters, I wish I got all the other costumes too but here are just a few. People really do go all out and are so incredibly creative. 
Happy Halloween!!! 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment