Wednesday 3 June 2015

Alterations: It's wedding season!

Wedding season has certainly arrived for me, I have been doing many alterations for gowns that just haven't fit right after being picked up by the bride or bridal party. I have hemmed, bustled and adjusted many gowns already and it is only the end of May! I love it! All that I do, is to help make every client who has to wear a dress comfortable for the big day, what ever part they may be playing in it. Ladies, a very good tip to know when purchasing a dress that will be custom ordered, get one to two sizes larger depending on your body type. Always ask questions, it is a lot easier to take in than to let out.  I am very happy to say that I can help when things don't fit right, it is always amazing to have your own local seamstress.



Removed Zipper/Added Loops


No comments:

Post a Comment