Tuesday 3 March 2015

The 2015 Oscars: My Favourite Dresses of the Night

Rita Ora
 in Marchesa
I thought it was so completely necessary for me, being a dress designer, to choose my favourite dresses from the 2015 Oscars. Now my choices aren't based primarily on the look, as the construction is one of my main focuses. Some of these amazing pieces I'm sure took hours, days, even weeks to create and for that I think they should be honored. Also, these amazing women who are wearing them, look fabulous, whether it is your cup of tea or not. I love red carpets, they bring out some amazing fashions!
Anna Kendrick
 in Thakoon
America Ferrera
in Jenny Packham
Giuliana Rancic 
in Mireille Dagher

Jamie Chung Yanina
Couture dress
Jenna Dewan-Tatum
in Zuhair Murad





 


Jennifer Lopez
 in Elie Saab
Zoe Saldana
in Atelier Versace

Laura Dern
in vintage Alberta Ferretti
  
Lupita Nyong'o 
in Calvin Klein


Emma Stone
in Ellie Saab


Jennifer Aniston 
in Versace
Lady Gaga
in Alaia Azzedine
Scarlett Johansson
 in Versace

No comments:

Post a Comment