Tuesday 17 March 2015

Farmers Market: Apron


My most recent completed project, was a vintage apron, made for a very special farm wife. Also I am so in love with her farmers market in Milton. They have the best fresh vegetables and amazing homemade preserves, I am greatly found of the zucchini pickles.  If you are ever in the Milton area or just looking for a lovely scenic drive, I suggest Marshall's Real Farmers Market.

It was great that Marissa asked me to create this for her after my drafting class because I had to create the pattern from scratch. I used this tiny little picture I had found on the back of an old vintage pattern and did my best to make it as accurate as possible. She was so happy with the outcome of this apron and I am so excited to make more!






No comments:

Post a Comment