Tuesday 20 August 2013

About: A.M.E.G. Designs Bridal Wear & Alterations

Where it began


It started when I made my sisters wedding dress 3 years ago, that's when I knew this is what I am meant to do.  I love creating something from a few pieces of fabric and thread that is absolutely breathtaking.  The goal I strive to reach with every client is to make their dress dreams come true.  Knowing I have made the happiness in their heart shine is such a blessing for me and why wouldn't I want to be apart of that joy.


Business Description



Every bride wants to have the opportunity to try on gowns, and think that getting a custom made dress, this won’t be possible. My goal is for you to experience the entire making of the dress from trying on dresses, the choosing of the fabric, to the fitting. I want to get to know every bride so that while making the dress they know how personal it really is. My very first dress was my sister’s wedding dress and this is also where I came up with the idea to incorporate the bride into the making of the dress.  

Starting with trying on dresses, I need to know the shape and cut that will best fit the bride in order to find the perfect pattern for her; also this gives the bride an idea of what it will feel like with the final product. After finding the perfect fit we will find a simple pattern that is similar that I can add to or a difficult pattern that includes all the bride’s needs and wants. Then the bride will be able to pick her fabrics whether its lace or silk she will be a part of every aspect in the making of her beautiful dress. The dress is the most important part of the wedding other than the vow’s, you’re the only person he wants to see on this magical day, why not have exactly what you want.





























For More Information visit:




No comments:

Post a Comment